Warhammer Quest Silver Tower
Warhammer Quest Silver Tower is a stunning boxed game for two to four players, set in the shifting, labyrinthine lair of a sinister Gaunt Summoner! Work with your friends to conquer the secrets of the Silver Tower, or take the glory for yourself – characters level up and become stronger with persistent stats kept between games. The thirteen double-sided board tiles mean no two adventures need be the same; a roll of the dice can send your adventurers off on wild tangents, with literally thousands of different dungeon-crawl combinations. Included in the rather packed box:
- 51 (count ‘em!) Citadel miniatures: a Fyreslayer Doomseeker, Darkoath Chieftain, Excelsior Warpriest (with loyal Gryph-hound), Knight-Questor, Mistweaver Saih,
TenebraelShard, Gaunt Summoner of Tzeentch, Ogroid Thaumaturge, 2 Skaven Deathrunners, 2 Pink Horrors, 4 Blue Horrors, 4 pairs of Brimstone Horrors, 6 Tzaangors, 8 Grot Scuttlings, 8 KairicAcolytes and 8 Chaos Familiars!
- A 40-page guidebook containing the rules, and a 40-page adventure book filled with the trials of the Silver Tower;
- 36 skill & treasure cards, and 40 exploration cards;
- 13 gorgeously-realised double-sided board tiles, bringing the dungeon to your table;
- 6 character cards, allowing you to track your heroes as they level up and grow ever more capable of tackling the Tower.
Rules for using the miniatures in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar are available to download in the tab on the right.
Shipping + Delivery
|2-4 business days|
2-4 business days
3-5 business days
|UK & Europe||
5-7 business days
5-7 business days
|Rest of world||
7-12 business days
What payment options are available?
We accept payments via Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal